Dronacharya Public School, Faridabad has two independent branches. One in sector 23-A, Faridabad. centrally located and other in the salubrious surrounding of sector-56, Kaboolpur. Dronacharya Public School is located in the heart of city Faridabad in a peaceful ambience that lend most desirable and conducive environment for teaching and learning. The children are at peace in this environment and happy throughout the day. In times when due to increasing habitation, the wide expanses are receding and spacious accommodation have become a rarity and achieved only by few privileged ones. The students here get to experience the joy of spending their day amidst the vast panoramic and resplendent environs where learning becomes a pleasure for them. Be it world class infrastructure or futuristic facilities all our resources and expertise are aimed towards churning out real performers. Our achievers are our assets. The facilities are just compliments to their efforts. The school aims to give its students the best of facilities so that no aspect of learning remains incomplete. Be it a spacious well ventilated smart class rooms, the well equipped science laboratories , well stocked library. School has its own transport to bring students from the neighborhood areas.
|Mandatory Information as per CBSE|
|3||Name of the school||Dronacharya Public School|
|4||Adress of the school||Scector-56,Ballabgarh-Sohna Road, Kaboolpur, Faridabad|
|5||Name of the principal||Mrs. Lakshmi Bothra|
|6||Principal’s contact number||9811220568|
|8||Landmark near school||Pt. L.R. College Of Technology|
|9||Year of establishment of school||2011|
|10||Affiliation of validity||2020|
|11||Affiliation status||Secondary level (Provisional)|
|12||Name of the trust/society/company||Dronacharya Educational Trust|
|13||Total number of teachers(All classes)||19|
|14||Total number of sections per class(From class 1 to 12)||Class I to VIII (1 Each), Class IX & X (2 Each)|
|15||Number of libraries||One|
|16||Number of laboratories||Science(Phy. ,chem.,bio)Comp.(1), SSc.(1), Maths(1)|
|17||Number of smart classes||One|
|19||Sports facility||Available (both indoor & outdoor)|
|21||Availability of fire extinguishers||Available|
Development of complete human being from within freeing him from conditions which would prevent from realizing full inner potential.
Preparation of students for life by developing in them the qualities of the head attitudes which enable them to cope with the demands of life besides being a concerned and contributing member of the family ?, society and the Nation.
- To help students understand the real purpose and import of life.
- To uphold Indian value system to build and develop an enlightened human society.
- To promote intellectual excellence, uprightness of character, emotional maturity, scientific temper, spirit of healthy competition , co-operation and accountability through co-curricular activities, moral sensitivity to the needs and rights of others, religious tolerance/communal harmony and national integration.
Vision and Mission
Guided by the philosophy of quality education and preparing good citizens, Smt. Harsh Chaudhary, President Dronacharya Education Trust decided to start an English Medium co-educational rural school which would compete with the best schools of the city, not in terms of exorbitant fees but for unique quality of education on 4 acres of land situated in the peaceful lap of Kaboolpur.
Dronacharya Public School is a dream institution set in lush green clean expanse, away from the din of the city. It nurtures students as responsible citizens through holistic learning without tormenting them with burden of rote learning. We sensitize the children to feel, observe, listen, understand and respond.
School upholds the Indian traditions, combining our heritage of culture with modern world teaching so that the students develop their skills and become enlightened and worthy citizens of modern India.
1. Children of 3+ years are admitted to play group.
2. The candidates seeking admission to play group class will not be given any written test.
3. Fee will be collected in quarterly instalments.
th 4. Fee must be paid in advance by 10 of the month, after which a fine of Rs 10/- per day
th will be charged. If fee remains unpaid by 30 , name of the student will be struck off.
5. Mere registration is no guarantee of admission.
6. Admission will be confirmed on the basis of a written test.
7. Registration fee is non-refundable even if the child is not granted admission.
Original passing certificate of previous affiliated school will have to be submitted.
8. For admission in LKG to I, birth certificate by the Municipal Commissioner is
9. Dues once paid are not refundable.
A word to parents
Undaunted co-operation of the parents, friends, staff and the blessings of the almighty have ultimately helped us realize our long cherished dreams of establishing a good school. Your support and co-operation will help us in the progress and development of the school through regular, meaningful communication.
Parents are earnestly requested to co-operate with the school in enforcing regularity and discipline in the children. Both the parents must read the school diary everyday and see that their children have understood the lessons taught in the school and must take interest in cocurricular activities for overall development.
Instructions for the students
- Students are expected to maintain strict discipline in the school campus.
- Reach classroom 15 minutes before the first bell goes in the morning.
- Refinement of character, obedience, neatness in person, dress and punctuality are required at all times.
- Students should not leave the school premises without the permission of the Principal during school timings.
- Students are not allowed to meet visitors other than parents/guardian.
- Students are not allowed to make phone calls without permission.